1) To empower communities with appropriate knowledge, skills, attitude, and values that will enable them to promote full wellbeing psychosocial and emotional development of Women especially those in vulnerable circumstances.
2) To open up homes for women in helpless situations and also empower them through providing education for them and creating income-generating activities.
3) To set up training centers for counseling and guidance of these women
4) To set up income generating projects to create jobs and improve the standards of Living these women.
5) To implement both national and international plans of action which guarantee poverty eradication and protection of these women?
6) To network with line non-government organization both national and international dealing with skills development in women and pattern with them to improve their Livelihood.
7) To improve women empowerment programs at all levels.
To lobby for technical support and finances for providing education to them both in rural and urban areas.
8) To advocate in specific terms for the education of these young women especially those in difficult circumstances in order to develop their potential.
9) HIV/AIDS to be mainstreamed in all our programs to sensitize the community and Mitigate the stigma and discrimination on infected women.
10) To empower our beneficiaries with relevant skills in project management, guidance and counseling, parenting and others.
11) To raise funds and acquire property for the purpose of fulfilling the aims and objectives of the organization.